News releases and related announcements are sent free of charge, upon request, to friends of LCI. Lists are managed by hand and no addresses are sold or provided to outside groups.
LCI sends bi-weekly e-newsletters to business leaders, community advocates, clients, and more. If you wish to receive e-news, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March ’13 — Inside Lee County Industries
- September ’12 — LCI Snags $75K To Improve Job Skills For Local Workers
- April ’12 — Tyson Foods Teams up with Lee County Industries To Put Disabled Residents to Work
- January ’12 — CARF International visit is a success
- October ’11 — Equipment purchased with recent grant
- September ’11 — LCI Inc. opens the village library
- August ’11 — LCI Inc. welcomes new board members
- August ’10 — LCI Inc. awarded $200K grant for training
- March ’10 — LCI Inc. receives SHARP Award for safety
Contact us today for more information about any of the news you see here or to request an interview with an LCI employee.